Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 8 - 4th July 2010

Had our first rest day on campus today. Had a very heavy breakfast today - which has been quite good over the past week, so I take back my statement from one of my previous posts. Headed out to Ahmedabad city in the afternoon. Had to buy some shirts and a table fan. Went to ISCON mall which is one of the bigger malls in the city. Went out with the intention of having butter chicken for lunch but soon realized that finding a place that serves non-veg here is not an easy task. So settled to go to a place called Uncle Sam's pizza for lunch. And boy what a lunch it was! Imagine an all you can eat spread of soup,salads,pasta,chinese,pizza and dessert - all for 140 bucks!! Hogged like pigs over there. Got back to the hostel at around 430 and setup the table fan, its quite effective. In the evening did a bit of the pre-reading and assignments for tomorrow's OB session.

Lectures begin from tomorrow onwards, my biggest worry is how will I get back to handwriting.Had to write an assignment for tomorrow's class and after I was done with it even I couldn't decipher what I had written!

No comments:

Post a Comment