Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 23 - 19th July 2010

10.30 a.m. - Wake up to get placement data verified.
11.30 a.m.- Come back and hit the sack again.
1 p.m. - Lunch
1.30 p.m. - Siesta
4p.m - Pushed myself out of bed, though would have loved to continue sleeping!

In the evening decided to go for a haircut. This place is so cheap! What used to cost me 100 bucks in Bangalore costs 30 bucks out here(and he threw in a free head massage), talk about value for money :-D. During the course of the day also got to know that I didn't make the cut for MICANVAS. Guess I screwed up my second round interview/assignment,cant help it now. Other committee selections have also started, don't think I'll be applying for any of them now. Would definitely volunteer for events though.

Lectures again from tomorrow, just saw the time table - got a pretty rigorous week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment