Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 19 - 15th July 2010

Second night out in the past 5 days! Its 6 in the morning as I post this one. Had my MICANVAS interview at 245 in the morning following which I was given an assignment which had to be submitted before 9 a.m. Headed to the library after my interview to work on the assignment, it was quite an interesting one, regarding how I would go about selling different kinds of events to corporates for sponsorship. Had to research a bit on that before I could actually come up with a plan. Im not very sure how my interview went, it didn't last for too long, will know whether thats a good or bad thing pretty soon.

Apart from that had a workshop on creative strategy during the day. We learnt a bit about how ads work on and use human emotions to get their message across. This was a day long workshop and we will be having a similar one next week.

Need to head back to the hostel now and get at least an hour's sleep. Have lectures from 9 to 4 out of which 3 hours will be in Quantitative techniques! Dont know how Im going to keep myself awake for the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment