Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 17 - 13th July 2010

Had a holiday today, on account of the Rath Yatra that started off from Ahmedabad. Used the opportunity to catch up on some sleep. Since I woke up at 1030 having breakfast at the mess was out of the question(it closes at 930 for breakfast), so headed to Chota's for Maggi and coffee. Had plans of going out for lunch, but everyone seemed to be pretty lazy to do anything. Did absolute tp till the evening and by then plans to head out to the city finally materialized. Went to ISCON mall to buy a few things for the room and had sizzlers for dinner at Kobe's. Got back to campus at around 10.

Had made plans to study today but again it never ahead from the planning stages. Hopefully will start from tomorrow. Quite a few seniors are known by their nicknames and each nickname has a history to it. Our batch also seems to be moving in that direction. I have been christened "Maccha",tamil equivalent for yaar in hindi. Apart from the obvious reason that I am a pseudo Tam Bram there is another reason as to why I got that name,but wont let it out so soon :-)

P.S Just as I had expected I am also headed for a flu and I shall join the coughing chorus in class tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment