Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 18 - 14th July 2010

Had the photoshoot for our summer placement brochure today. In the process also realized how hard the PlaceComm team works. They haven't slept for the past 3 days as they have been interviewing candidates for the Junior PlaceComm and then they also co-ordinated today's photoshoot, commendable dedication! Apart from that had only 2 lectures during the day on marketing and OB. Slept for a couple of hours after lunch and finally in the evening studied a bit of eco. Met up with a few classmates in the night for an OB group assignment and headed to Chota's after that. Spoke to a few a seniors regarding different committees. I will be applying for MICANVAS, have to choose which vertical I need to apply to and then answer a few questions pertinent to those verticals. Took me 2 hours to do that and Im still not satisfied with what I've written. Will go through it again tomorrow morning and see if I can improve it. Don't know why there is this tendency to submit something at the lst minute, need to submit the questionnaire by 3 tomorrow so my deadline is 2:55 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment