Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 15 - 11th July 2010

Pulled off my first all nighter on campus last night. Not only did I manage to see the sunrise but I also sat through 4 hours of accounting and eco! Never realized that the campus is a sight to behold early in the morning. Saw a a couple of peacocks, until now I actually thought that the whole peacock on campus bit was an exaggeration. Slept for a couple of hours in the afternoon, getting used to this kind of a sleep cycle is one of the biggest adjustments that everyone has had to make so far. Once again had one of those evenings where time just flew and before you know it , its dinner time. Had the Junior PlaceComm elections in the night, which was a very serious affair and rightly so. The candidates were given 2 minutes time to give a speech supporting their candidature followed by 3 mins of questioning from the batch. The voting and counting process went on till 4 in the morning.

I realized today that I have completely lost track of what day of the week it is, never expected Sundays to be like this :-) Anyways its all a part and parcel of B school life I guess. Have a 9 o'clock lecture tomorrow as well, sleep is a very precious commodity now, need to make the most of it, until next time Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment