Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 21 - 17th July 2010

I just realized that most of my posts have had something or the other to do with sleep, or rather the lack of it. For a change today morning I woke up after sleeping for 10 hours! Guess all the accumulated loss of sleep came back to hit me. Could afford to sleep for so long as we had our first lecture at 1130. Have been having an overload of Quantitative Techniques over the past couple of days. We even had tutorial in the afternoon which turned out to be an open book exam! :-D

We have our CulNite tomorrow where PGP1 puts up a show for PGP2. I am taking part in a group dance on this song,where my visarjan dance skills can be put to good use. Had a 2 hour long practice session for that. Hope it comes off well tomorrow. During the course of the day also got to know that I had another MICANVAS interview at 145 in the night. The interview lasted for about half an hour and I was given 2 more assignments to do with a 5 a.m deadline. Came to the library to work on it.

It's 4 o'clock now and I have just mailed them the assignment. Guess the law of averages has ensured that I my average amount of sleep for the past week remains below 4 :-P Might go to Chota's to grab a bite before calling it a day.

1 comment:

  1. roftl.. dude ur dancing to this song :)
    Sahi hai.. keep it up Babli ;P

    ReplyDelete