Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 20 - 16th July 2010

Miraculously sat through lectures today with without feeling too sleepy(slept for 45 mins last night or should I say this morning), but got knocked out after lunch with 3 hours of sleep feeling like 3 minutes! I also realized another thing about B-school life which might hold good for life in general from now on - it is bloody competitive! In college and at office I took a lot of things for granted. Now I feel privileged to have got opportunities to do things which I enjoyed. After coming here its hit me that everybody is like that and you've really got to stand out to be counted. All this enlightenment is courtesy the MICANVAS selection procedure;-)

In the evening tried to study a bit of marketing, although interesting to read its very difficult to prepare for it from an examination point of view. That's another thing about this course, there is so much of stuff to read that one needs to be smart enough to know what to read and what can be skipped, unfortunately I am yet to acquire those skills.Spent the rest of the evening doing general tp. While talking to a friend today about the dream job experience I remembered these poems written by one of my friends from the show. Its a nice little ego massage and is also fun to relive those 15 days in Delhi.

Its been a relatively quiet evening/night compared to what has been happening over the past few days, don't want to spoil it and will try and get some shut eye now,hopefully it shall be an undisturbed affair. Don't know when I'll be able to sleep before midnight after this!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sid

    Im following your blog daily .... alot of action happening .... how do u survive with such less sleep yaar??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all gets accumulated and then there days like today where I sleep for 10 hours :-)

    ReplyDelete