Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 49 - 14th August 2010

One of the few days when lectures started at 10. Used the opportunity to sleep till 930. Had 3 lectures of IMEI which were conducted by an alumnus who is working with network18. Since it was in the audi it took some effort to stay awake, which I barely managed to do. After lectures were done I went to the library to start work on the PM individual assignments. One of
the tasks is to analyse company websites from a competitive intelligence point of view. So I decided to do an analysis of two IPL teams - RCB and MI.Although I am huge MI fan, I must say that the RCB marketing team has done a brilliant job to stay connected with their fans. The analysis took longer than expected and I was able to do only one out of the two tasks in the assignment.

Since it was a friend's birthday he and I went to Pizza hut to pack pizzas packed. We didn't expect the sudden downpour that greeted us when we reached there thanks to which we got drenched to the bone, luckily the pizzas didn't get wet. Azhar Bhai's rickshaw was the only solace for an otherwise avoidable outing. Came back to a friend's room where about seven of us
hogged on pizzas and garlic bread. I generally prefer dominos to pizza hut but the pizzas today were quite good.

Wanted to go back to the library to continue working on the assignment and conveniently forgot about the fact that it closes at midnight on saturday. So went to Chota for a while before coming back to the room and crashing for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment