Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 45 - 10th August 2010

Finally some sunshine! I cant seem to remember when was the last time I saw a clear sky throughout the day. Could finally get to play some tennis today, managed to play for two and a half hours.

Another relaxed day w.r.t lectures, had only 3 of them - IMEI and Eco. The eco prof. really amazes me with his knowledge about the subject and how he teaches it. I dont think I've mentioned this - he graded Chetan Bhagat's papers at IIM-A :-D. The seniors have also told us that he will take a session on Indian railways in which he will explain how they made money out of human excreta!

Since we are in the middle of the term now, assignment deadlines have started approaching. I made a list of things to be done over the next week and boy its one big list! Decided to study a bit in the night and read up on a bit of PM and eco. Went to Chota for some random discussions over chai. We have a PM tutorial coming up in which we will be graded on a case study, need to read up on that as well. Went to Chota for chai a couple of times and before I knew it, the time was 445 a.m. So I decided to visit slumberland because I have no interest in seeing the sunrise :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment