Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 51 - 16th August 2010

My bike arrived today!! Feels great to be mobile again. The funny part though was I lost my three times while riding back to college from S.G road. I thought I knew the road pretty well but riding in the night without streetlights was not factored in. Every junction seemed similar and at cross roads I wasn't really sure where to go. At one point I think I rode half to Gandhinagar and at another point I think I was entering Rajasthan because I had reached a toll booth :-P Eventually called up a friend and told him where I was and asked him how to get to campus. Turns out I was on the right road until I asked a rickshaw driver who sent me in the opposite direction!

Apart from that had a pretty regular day at college. Class was quite empty because of the PM assignment submission. PGP1 later got a stern mail from the prof. saying that this was unacceptable in a B-school and we should get used to it. Will see how effective that mail is during the next submission ;-)

In the evening went to the city to meet my dad and collect the bike as well. Had dinner at the Marriott :-) The best part about these buffets is the dessert, I od'd on chocolate - chocolate mousse, chocolate pudding, choco chip ice cream, chocolate fudge and some other chocolate related items :D Can't think of anything better that can follow such a long list of delicacies so will end this post on a 'chocolatey' note!

No comments:

Post a Comment