Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 47 - 12th August 2010

Murphy's law of averages seems to have caught up with me today. After yesterday's luxury of waking up in time for lunch, today I could manage only 3 and a half hours of sleep. Had a 9 to 5 day today, with a graded marketing tutorial at the end of the day. The highlight of the tutorial was the surprise quiz! Luckily it was a MCQ type paper so there was no scope for pfaffing ;-) The test was strictly OK, it has 10% weightage in the final grade so hope Im praying lady luck was on my side while I was guessing through some of the questions. The second part of the tutorial was on the Tata Ace case which again has 10% weightage, this had descriptive type answers, which were mostly Crtl+C and Ctrl+V from the case.

I have always noticed that whenever something is least expected or never expected, it happens! Today was another example. A friend of mine and I had taken part in an environmetal quiz organized by NITIE. The first round was conducted online and was held last night. Personally I found the quiz quite tough and even using google wasn't helpful (it was allowed). Before dinner, got a call from my team mate saying that we made it through to the finals and will have to be in Bombay on the 20th! Now that was totally unexpected, all expenses paid trip to spend some time at home :-D But at the same time I have absolutely no idea about how to prepare for an environmental quiz!

Post dinner came to the library to do some of the pre-reads for the marketing class tomorrow. Did a lot of tp in as well. Again before i could realise it, its 3 o'clock, have another long day ahead tomorrow,need to book my tickets for Bombay as well :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment