Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 46 - 11th August 2010

First bunk at MICA :-D Had only two lectures in the morning, so decided to invest more time in sleep. The joy of deactivating an alarm is difficult to describe :-P So it felt like a rest day when I generally wake up in time for lunch. Had planned to study a bit in the after lunch but ended up sleeping again for another hour and a half! Finally got down to some of the eco pre-reads at around 4.

Played tennis today as well, another two hour session. Just hope that I can play regularly from now on.Since have a lot of pre-reads and assignment deadlines that need to be done over the next few days and add to that our seniors have a 4000 word assignment to submit, the library was bursting at the seams today! There wasn't enough place for everyone. Luckily I managed to get a place and hold on to it. Read up on the Tata Ace case study and the economics pre-reads. I used to always be apprehensive about studying in a library with so many people around but after coming here I seemed to have gotten used to it. That could also be because of the fact that the library is air-conditioned(unlike the other ones I've been to). Posting this one from the library, sitting below a cool 24 degree breeze from the ac right above me, will get back to reality in sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment