Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 40 - 5th August 2010

Had a pretty weird schedule today, there was a two and a half hour break between two lectures. First lecture was at 9 and the second was at 1245. Used the time between lectures to do some interface work. Also had the fingerprint recognition done today, though I believe it'll come into effect only from next term. Couldn't sleep in the afternoon because of a health checkup that had to be done for all students. Got done with that and had another MLS session on challenges in the communication industry. The speaker was quite good and the line that stuck with me was "Your time spent at a B school doesn't determine your first job but it determines your last job."

The deadline for the CS assignment being tomorrow,our group sat to give some finishing touches to the ads. Unfortunately for me the lack of sleep took its toll and I ended up sleeping through the most of the discussion! Feeling a little guilty about it now. Was woken up at around 330 after which I got back to my room. The deadline for the assignment is 5 p.m tomorrow,hope it comes out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment