Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 36 - 1st August Day

I never thought that my first proper friendship day celebration would be at the age of 25! CulComm had put up posters at all the hostels for people to post their friendship day messages and they even had an hour of song dedications during dinner at the mess, was good fun.

Apart from that since today was a rest day, there was nothing much to do. The problem was compounded by the sudden downpour which flooded the entire campus. The badi court and Palaash courtyard were submerged.The rains reminded me of Bombay,torrential would be an understatement. Few of us in the hostel tried to make the most of this kind of a situation by ordering for chai and pakodas from Chota. Because of this rain it'' take at least another 4-5 days for me to inaugurate my tennis racquet. Played UNO today after such a loong time, one of the few card games I know:-)

The only productive work done today was reading the 5 page case on Hot Chips. But with the kind of week we had I feel its ok to have a days like today.

P.S happy Friendship day to all my friends who read this blog :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment