Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 126 - 12th November 2010

Half way through guest writers week and today's post is by a person who hasn't been mentioned on the blog but has been a regular reader - Atin Batra. Wanted to introduce him as the MICAVaani guy but he has taken care of that :-) So here goes -

'having read three guest writer columns over the past few days, I feel that there is one thing missing:
we must thank Mr. Siddharth Raman for giving us this opportunity to write on his blog...it is indeed an honor

apart from that, for the benefit of all those who do read this blog on a regular basis, it is highly commendable the fact that sid has continued to write it for so long. Believe me its not easy to take out time here in MICA (as a batchmate I know); and yet he has been at it all this while and to him i'd like to say, cheers man, keep up the good work....

well, now on to the meat of this piece, what happened today....well today started off as any other day with classes in the morning...though personally i failed to notice b'coz i was too busy getting my travel arrangements booked for a competition I have to go to next week....as for the classes-the three classes scheduled for today were all interesting (sid, i'm in B section, I had CMA and 2 AM, unlike you...hahaha). In CMA, we were reqd 2 read a case study which was supposed to be graded. However, the prof was too smart for us, he had apparently said that just to ensure that we read the case and came to class. Once that was over, I headed over to the MICAVAANI studio-MICA's community radio station.

Sid has never mentioned it so a little about MICAVAANI (sorry guys, couldnt help it-had to say something). MICAVAANI is the community radio station that transmits to the nearby villages.I am a part of the commitee so am working on a small programme for the coming sunday, 14th of Nov. We are planning to gou out to the villages. All those who are reading, GO AND LIKE OUR FB PAGE.

Right, so after classes and a little work in the studio, I went to the city for micavaani work-had lunch at McD's on the way-a welcome break from mess food. Returned from the trip at about 7, went to my room, sat on the computer, checked my mail and other online touchpoints and posted my weekly assignment for AM (yes, we post the assignment on Facebook). Skipped dinner and headed to the studio for work.

Before I started work, I visited MICARE, which is a killer thing. I am a sucker for Lychee Twirl juice and have ended up having 2 glasses every day-did that today itself.

It's 1:00 am right now and am writing this blog entry from the studio itself.

Well, thats all I have to tell about today as of now...thank you siddharth for this opportunity, hopefully we will be able to do this again.'

No comments:

Post a Comment