Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 396 - 3rd February 2012

The routine of getting up early for the past week didn't help when I wanted to sleep in and wake up post noon. Spent the first half of the day wrapping up some MCSA work. Played tennis in the afternoon for a long time - almost 3 hours! Was good fun considering I won't be able to play for the next 10 days. Went to Bopal for a haircut after the game. As is the case so many times I am unable to to judge how short the hair is cut since I am dont wear my specs. Was subject to a super crew cut today. Got back to campus by 8. Dinner was at Millenium  where I discovered a new dish today - Shikari Kebab. Had to come back and pack for the impending trip - will be away for 10 days courtesy two weddings in the family. The winter party was held in the Palaash courtyard today. Stayed up till 4 in the morning by when it was time to leave for the airport.

Will be back after 10 days, see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment