Saturday, October 8, 2011

Days 306 to 309 - 7th to 10th September 2011

Am clubbing these days together since this update is coming quite late. As much as I hate not being able to update the blog on a daily basis, the past couple of week have ensured that I havent been able to update the blog. Had the course on luxury branding on 8th and 9th. The day prior to that was spent preparing for the LB presentation that was to be made on the first day in class. Summer placement week was also going to start for PGP-1 from the 11th onwards. One of the girls from PGP-1 wasn't keeping too well so she had to be taken to hospital. The LB course was quite good, initially I had my apprehensions of how it would be, since the entire concept of luxury branding wasn't very appealing. But the visiting faculty who had come down to take the course was really good. He had woked with HUL, General Motors and  American Express before starting his own luxury consulting firm. He had a lot of good examples to share from his experience. He also shared with us the market entry strategies of brands like Mercedes Benz and American Express in India.

The course got over on the 9th. Had to pack since I had an early morning flight on the 10th. I was done with my classes for the term and had to be in Goa for the national finals of the FIF1 Academy finals. College reopnes on the 10th of October, so its quite a long break. Will be back to updating the blog once I am back on campus. Until then, adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment