Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 311 - 8th October 2011

Woke up at 1030 today (something which I havent been able to do for the past month) and headed to Chota for breakfast. People from PGP-2 have started coming to campus and hopefully by day after tomorrow almost everybody should be back. FIF1 work kept me busy in the morning. Had a meeting with the executive registrar in the afternoon which lasted for about half an hour. Slept off for an hour or so post lunch and had a pretty lazy evening. Played my first game of poker, which is quite popular in Kachnar. Traditionally I have been dyslexic when it comes to cards but at least I understood the rules of the game, hopefully with a little more practice I should be able to win more games :P Post dinner didn't have much to do, need to start working on the dissertation proposal which has to be submitted next week. But right now everyone seems to be in the mood of enjoying this feeling of joblesness that exists at the beginning of every term :P

No comments:

Post a Comment