Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 316 - 13th October 2011


Had the first 930 start to the term. It was a double lecture of semiotics. For a lot of people from coming from  an engineering background this subject is a little difficult to grasp at the first attempt. Today’s sessions gave a brief introduction to Semiotics and went onto languages. Had left my laptop and books in the library last night, post the lecture came back to the library to continue working on the dissertation proposal. Spent the remainder of the day trying to wrap up the proposal since I wont be on campus starting Saturday. Met my dissertation guide in the evening and submitted my first draft of the proposal, she will get back to me tomorrow with feedback (fingers crossed!). Once that was done got down to the pending FIF1 work for the day. Posting this one from the library, will work for another half an hour before hitting the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment