Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 297 - 23rd August 2011

Back to a full day of classes after a long time! Had two SBM lectures in the morning. They were the last set of lectures for the course. We mainly discussed brand extensions and under what circumstances do they happen. A lot of examples were also given by the prof. and I have to admit I wasn’t aware of a majority of them! Had a 2 hour break after that during which I managed to get some clothes washed, the sun came out after a long time today, ideal time to get clothes dried :P

Had our first set of lectures on sports marketing today. The context was set by the course today by the prof, the same person who helped me out with my summer internship at FIF1. The topic of discussion mainly revolved around what makes sports marketing so different from marketing of other products. We also have some good visiting faculty lined up for the course which is something to look forward to. FIF1 work kept me busy post lectures. We will be conducting speed nights at MICA and IIM-A, had to set up the branding for that on campus and had to also go to IIM-A to hand over their branding, Rajat also came along to help with that. Came back to campus by 945, mess food didn’t look too inviting, so Chota it was! MQC had the India Quiz in the night, not a topic that I am too comfortable with, not that I am a champion quizzer :P Got done with that at by 130, too tired to do anything after that, will crash in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment