Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 175 - 16th January 2011

Had a rest day today so could take the liberty of waking up at 1130 and have brunch at Chota. Was generally lazing around and doing tp till around 3 when I had to go to ISCON mall to buy a pair of trousers. I realised yesterday that I don't have any black trouser :D and plus with the placement week starting and me volunteering I needed to stock up on formals for this week. Because of the sunday rush the trouser alteration took nearly 2 hours, so I decided to spend sometime at Crossword. I also wanted to test myself - didn't want to end up buying a book, which is what I invariably end up doing! And I emerged victorious :) Got back to campus and there was nothing much to do, one of those days. Though I will be in the firing line from tomorrow since I'll be in the batch handling team for the placement process. Got to wake up early for that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment