Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 172 - 13th January 2011

Today's MDA class was completely based on a software called SPSS which we use for Market Research. The prof. explained it really well and we pretty much got the hang of it. Now an assignment awaits to be done which will be on live customer data. Had our first class on Sales and Distribution Management (SDM), which was mostly about sales force management. College had arranged a special Sankranti lunch, Gujarati menu with Puri and Undiyo taking the cake (pun intended). In the afternoon started reading a book on how brand Arsenal (the English football team) was built. I am not into football so it'll be interesting to see whether this book keeps me engrossed. Had a little PlaceComm volunteering work in the evening which went on till around 630. Geeko and I went out for a walk/jog/run after that (all 3 in descending order of duration of time).

Continued reading the book in the night, and before I could realise it I had dozed off which meant I missed the Lohri celebrations CulComm had organized. Woke up at around 330 in the morning courtesy a Palaash party that was going on next door, in fact there were multiple parties going on, the essence of each party could be judged by the type of music being played ;-) It's 5 in the morning now and I am not feeling too sleepy, tomorrow is a holiday but we need to work on th CB assignment which requires a 10 minute video and a 4000 word assignment. Will need to find ways to keep myself occupied till I fall asleep again!

No comments:

Post a Comment