Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 73 - 7th September 2010

This is going to be a pretty short post. Have not been keeping too well, heading for a flu, as is the case with me it comes at the worst possible time. The workload just seems to keep increasing. Although today we did get a breather with the deadline for the ID submission being extended by a couple of days. Spent majority of the day at the, primarily to beat the heat. Ended up sleeping for a while as well. Tried to study accounts but just wasn't able to concentrate. Had a placecomm meet at 1 in the night, with the summer placement week approaching, things are going to pick up wrt placements. As for me, I need to decide whether I sit for the process or opt out of it and look for something off campus. After the meet tried studying at the library but couldn't get stay awake. Came back to my room at around 330 before calling it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment